hpr3793 :: RE: Zen_Floater2
GOD probably will use a Chromebook.
Hosted by Some Guy On The Internet on Wednesday 2023-02-15 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: Tin hat, chrome book, Artificial intelligence.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (2)
This show is a counter point to: hpr3754 :: GOD probably will use a Chromebook.
Make sure no one is in the room with you before you play this and put your secret hat on.
- hpr3754: GOD probably will use a Chromebook.
- GNU World Order: Episode 489 Cloud Services.
Galaxy Chromebook Go.
- samsung: Galaxy Chromebook Go 14inch, Silver, Wi-Fi.
- wikipedia: Artificial intelligence is intelligence—perceiving, synthesizing, and inferring information—demonstrated by machines, as opposed to intelligence displayed by non-human animals and humans.
- wikipedia: In monotheistic thought, God is usually viewed as the supreme being, creator, and principal object of faith. God is typically conceived as being omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, and omnibenevolent, as well as having an eternal and necessary existence.
- wikipedia: In economics and industrial design, planned obsolescence (also called built-in obsolescence or premature obsolescence) is a policy of planning or designing a product with an artificially limited useful life or a purposely frail design, so that it becomes obsolete after a certain pre-determined period of time upon which it decrementally functions or suddenly ceases to function, or might be perceived as unfashionable.
- wikipedia: Eugenics. In the decades following World War II, with more emphasis on human rights, many countries began to abandon eugenics policies, although some Western countries (the United States, Canada, and Sweden among them) continued to carry out forced sterilizations.
Automatically generated using whisper
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr3793.wav