hpr3281 :: HPR Community News for February 2021
HPR Volunteers talk about shows released and comments posted in February 2021
Hosted by HPR Volunteers on Monday 2021-03-01 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: Community News.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (0)
Part of the series: HPR Community News
A monthly look at what has been going on in the HPR community. This is a regular show scheduled for the first Monday of the month.
Welcome to our new hosts:
o9l, Some Guy On The Internet.
Last Month's Shows
Comments this month
These are comments which have been made during the past month, either to shows released during the month or to past shows. There are 16 comments in total.
There are 7 comments on 4 previous shows:
- hpr2356 (2017-08-14) "Safely enabling ssh in the default Raspbian Image" by Ken Fallon.
- Comment 4: Leo_B on 2021-02-23: "If you're watching this in 2021"
- Comment 5: Ken Fallon on 2021-02-25: "Updated versions"
- hpr3187 (2020-10-20) "Ansible for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol" by norrist.
- Comment 2: Windigo on 2021-02-10: "Interesting approach"
- hpr3241 (2021-01-04) "HPR Community News for December 2020" by HPR Volunteers.
- Comment 1: clacke on 2021-02-16: "NoSQL and Redis"
- Comment 2: clacke on 2021-02-16: "Redis pronunciation"
- Comment 3: Dave Morriss on 2021-02-17: "Key/value storage"
- hpr3259 (2021-01-28) "Nextcloud - The easy way" by Archer72.
- Comment 1: archer72 on 2021-02-01: "Show name"
This month's shows
There are 9 comments on 5 of this month's shows:
- hpr3262 (2021-02-02) "My thoughts on diversity in Linux and open source" by swift110.
- Comment 1: norist on 2021-02-02: "Storyteller"
- Comment 2: Bill n1vux on 2021-02-04: "well said"
- Comment 3: Kevin O'Brien on 2021-02-04: "Further discussion"
- Comment 4: blizzack on 2021-02-15: "Systematically kept out - part 1"
- Comment 5: blizzack on 2021-02-15: "Systematically kept out - part 2"
- hpr3269 (2021-02-11) "Linux Inlaws S01E23: The first year of the five year plan" by monochromec.
- Comment 1: claudiom on 2021-02-12: "Thanks for the invite...."
- hpr3271 (2021-02-15) "Interview with a 6yo child " by operat0r.
- Comment 1: thelovebug on 2021-02-16: "Loved this!"
- hpr3272 (2021-02-16) "In GNU/Linux, there is no "diversity", we're all just data." by Some Guy On The Internet.
- Comment 1: bookewyrmm on 2021-02-17: "welcome"
- hpr3274 (2021-02-18) "My Custom dwm Setup" by arfab.
- Comment 1: mcnalu on 2021-02-19: "Might return to dwm"
Mailing List discussions
Policy decisions surrounding HPR are taken by the community as a whole. This discussion takes place on the Mail List which is open to all HPR listeners and contributors. The discussions are open and available on the HPR server under Mailman.
The threaded discussions this month can be found here:https://hackerpublicradio.org/pipermail/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org/2021-February/thread.html
With the kind permission of LWN.net we are linking to The LWN.net Community Calendar.
Quoting the site:
This is the LWN.net community event calendar, where we track events of interest to people using and developing Linux and free software. Clicking on individual events will take you to the appropriate web page.
Any other business
Tags and Summaries
Thanks to the following contributor for sending in updates in the past month:
Over the period tags and/or summaries have been added to 10 shows which were without them.
There are now 414 shows which need a summary and/or tags.
If you would like to contribute to the tag/summary project visit the summary page at https://hackerpublicradio.org/report_missing_tags.php and follow the instructions there.
Automatically generated using whisper
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr3281.wav