Hacker Public Radio New Years Show episode 1
Welcome to the 7th Annual Hacker Public Radio show. It is December the 31st 2018 and the time is 10 hundred hours UTC.
- Ken introduces the New year show, gives some history and thanks Kevin Wisher and HonkeyMagoo for organising this.
- Wondering where Klaatu is,
- Fifty one fifty talks about his new isp
- Ken GETS STUCK IN CAPS LOCK
- ISO8601 YYYY-MM-DD https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601
- Honkey is on his way to work
$ alias utc='/bin/date -u +%Y-%m-%d_%H-%M-%S%Z_%A'
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PfdQod8HTw History Buffs: Tora! Tora! Tora!
- klaatu joins us, career at Red Hat, IBM takeover, teaching Linux to non-tech people
- Computer musems
- barcamp (yes related to foo)
- Mint Cast Podcast
"we should have bought stock"
Automatically generated using whisper
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr2830.wav