hpr1626 :: Opensource.com: Recalling OSCON 2014.
The Opensource.com team recalls its experience at OSCON 2014
Hosted by semioticrobotic on Monday 2014-10-27 is flagged as Clean and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: OSCON 2014,open source.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (0)
Part of the series: NewsCast
What's happening in the News world
In this episode: Recalling OSCON 2014.
18 interviews with speakers of upcoming OSCON 2014
The O'Reilly Open Source Convention—or OSCON, as it's popularly known—is one of the world's premier open source events. For more than a decade, open-minded developers, innovators, and business people have gathered for this weeklong event, which explores cutting edge developments in the open source ecosystem. This year, Opensource.com visited OSCON, held July 20–July 24 at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland, OR (USA).
Read more: https://opensource.com/business/14/7/speaker-interview-series-oscon-2014
Open source talks: OSCON 2014 speaker interviews
Eagerly awaiting another year of open source wonders, the Opensource.com community caught up with a handful of notable OSCON speakers to gather behind-the-scenes stories about their passions for open source. Our eBook book collects the interviews we conducted.
Read more: https://opensource.com/resources/oscon-2014-interviews
Keynotes from OSCON 2014 Day 1
Our own Jason Hibbets and Jen Wike were live blogging from OSCON 2014! Day 1 talks include:
- Shadaj Laddad: The wonders of programming
- Making a difference through open source
- Wendy Chisholm: Introvert? Extrovert? Klingon? We've got you covered.
- Bringing OpenStack based cloud to the enterprise
- Will Marshall: Building an API for the planet with a new approach to satellites
Read more: https://opensource.com/life/14/7/oscon-2014
Keynotes from OSCON 2014 Day 2
We're back with keynote coverage on Day 2 of OSCON 2014! Day 2 talks include:
- Tim Bray: Threats
- Racing Change: Accelerating Innovation Through Radical Transparency
- Simon Wardly: Anticipating the futurean introduction to value chain mapping
- Checking Your Privilege: A How-To for Hard Things Leslie Hawthorn (Elasticsearch)
- Tim O'Reilly: What kind of world do we want to build?
Read more: https://opensource.com/business/14/7/keynotes-day-2-oscon-2014
Keynotes from OSCON 2014 Day 3
We're back with keynote coverage on Day 3 of OSCON 2014! Day 3 talks include:
- Andrew Sorensen: The concert programmer
- Frank Willison Award for contributions to the Python community
- Beth Flanagan: Yes, your refrigerator is trying to kill you: Bad actors and the Internet of Things
- Ryan Vinyard: Open manufacturing: Bringing open hardware beyond 3D printing
- Rachel Nabors: Storytelling on the shoulders of giants
Read more: https://opensource.com/business/14/7/keynotes-oscon-2014-day-3
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr1626.wav